DON'T GO IT ALONE
LEADERSHIP COACHING TO SURVIVE AND THRIVE
Even the most seasoned leaders confess to feeling stuck, overwhelmed, or guilty of getting in their own way. Over time, we can lose our edge and feel like we’re floundering.
Coaching helps you explore your story, discover your strengths, design a strategy, and feel comfortable in your own skin.
So don’t go it alone. Get a coach and get ready to grow.
Ready to go to the next level as a leader?
It won’t just happen. You’ll need people to pour into you, to develop your talents, and serve as a sounding board. That’s what I do for emerging and experienced leaders alike.
So don’t go it alone. Get a coach in your corner and get the guidance you need.
- I was born and raised in Southern California, the fifth-born of a big, fat Mexican family I dearly love and who has been through a lot.
- I’m a bookish guy. I geek-out on language learning, writing, guitar-playing, and fun.
- I shy away from formality, fearfulness, or anything that smacks of a performance-orientation.
- My StrengthsFinder Top 5 are Ideation, Input, Activator, Maximizer, and Positivity.
- My mission in life is to inspire, create, & liberate.
- I love humble, funky people. I empathize with outsiders, since I grew up feeling like one.
- I support leaders of color, women in leadership, and creative entrepreneurs.
- My wife, Bonnie, and I live in Denver, Colorado where we raised our three sons.
- I love Lucy (our border collie) , Jeeping, bbq, teams from Los Angeles that win, and Jesus.
YOUR BUSINESS, MINISTRY, OR NONPROFIT NEEDS…
A HEALTHY LEADER
Focus on what matters most.
Lead others without losing yourself. Discover healthy rhythms to thrive personally AND professionally.
A HAPPY LEADER
Find the joy in your work again.
Love what you do and who you do it with. I’ll help you discover your strengths and do what you do best.
A HIGHLY-EFFECTIVE LEADER
Coaching helps you sharpen the saw.
We’ll maximize your strengths and make your weaknesses inconsequential. Everyone wins!
Do you struggle with self-doubt and limiting beliefs? Do you have an inner critic that tells you you’re not good enough?
I help business owners, educators, nonprofit directors, ministry leaders, and creative entrepreneurs feel encouraged. With a coach in your corner, you’ll celebrate, evaluate, and move from good to great.
So don’t go it alone. Get a coach and get the support you need.
“I am the typical, chronic, almost burned-out leader of a non-profit and shepherd of a house-church movement in South America. Steve has provided me with tools to manage my workload and improve team development, all while recovering my personal life. I now test positive for productivity and enjoyment!”
Church Planter, Bogotá, Colombia
“Steve saw, named, affirmed, and encouraged my gifts and talents when I myself could not yet fully live into them. He has always encouraged me to become more, trust God and myself…and enjoy the adventure.”
Therapist, Englewood, Colorado
CPA, Denver, Colorado